My Genesis Credit is a registered trademark of Genesis Financial Solutions (GFS). The idea is that anyone can benefit from quality loan financing. Genesis Company provides funding to people who haven’t received loan approval for the funding by a significant lender. As the platform caters to near-prime and subprime consumers, it will only offer credit cards to those consumers (consumers with a credit score below 669).
Genesis Credit offers premier consumer credit solutions with over 3 million active accounts. If this is your first time signing up, we’ll walk you through the steps to help you create a MyGenesisCredit account. We will detail the steps to register the My Genesis credit card.
Registration Steps For My Genesis Credit Card
The steps to register for the My Genesis credit card are as follows:
- Visit my Genesis Credit Account official website (mygenesiscredit.myfinanceservice.com).
- In the Genesis Credit Card Login Portal option, click Register your account.
- After that, you can enter the necessary information:
- If you have your My Genesis credit card number:- Enter your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- If you don’t have your My Genesis credit card number: Enter your name, zip code, date of birth, and social security number.
- After entering the above credentials, click Next to continue registering your Genesis card.
If you followed the above process, you have successfully created an account. You can now log into your account at any time of the day.
Requirements For Genesis Credit Registration
Genesis Credit Card customers must meet the following requirements at the time of registration:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Only legal residents of the United States are eligible for this offer
- Your credit score should be at least 650 (ideally 700 or above)
- You must have a social security number and a street, street, or APO/FPO address.